In case you can’t access the phone’s settings because of broken screen, forgot your password, or any other reason, then you have to hard reset your Nokia C200. This process involves a little bit of tech knowledge, but we’re going to show you the easiest way possible for Nokia C200 hard reset without password.
Before proceed any of these methods, it’s important to have a backup of your phone, just in case you do something wrong or planning to buy a new device and import the data to it.
Method 1 - How To Soft Reset a Nokia C200 Easiest WaySoft reset is the process when you reboot the phone without changing anything. You may need to soft reset your Nokia C200 phone when the device isn’t responding, got frozen and the touch is not working, or something got stuck. It’s just like clearing the browser’s cache.
To perform this action, below we’ll show you the easiest possible method:
- Step 1: Press and hold Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for like 5-10 seconds.
- Step 2: Release the button when your device restart.
Method 2 - How to Perform a Hard Reset for Nokia C200The hard reset can resolve many of your cell phone’s issues, but it will delete everything on your phone. In fact, will reboot to factory settings (just like you’re setting up a new phone).
Here are the step-by-step method for hard reset Nokia C200.
- Step 1: Access the phone’s Settings on your device.
- Step 2: Go to General Management, then choose Reset.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Step 4: Enter your PIN or Password when is asking.
- Step 5: Tap on Delete all and you’re done.
Method 3 - Nokia C200 Hard Data Reset in Recovery ModeIn case the above method isn’t suitable for you for different reasons, you can also reset Nokia C200 by recovery mode feature. This method is used when your phone is stuck in a boot loop and can’t access the device.
- Step 1: Hold the Power button and tap on Power Off.
- Step 2: Press and hold Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously until you see the Nokia C200 animation logo.
- Step 3: There you will see some options. Using the Volume up and down keys select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset function and press the power button.
- Step 4: When is asking you if you’re sure you want to delete all the data on your phone, select YES by using Volume keys and then press Power button.
Method 4: Hard Reset AppDownload our Hard Reset App from the download button below, connect your smartphone using an USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset your Nokia C200 without password.
- Step 1: Download and open Hard Reset App, then Connect your device to the computer. Click on Next and step forward.
- Step 2: Our tool will automatically find the firmware version installed on your smartphone and will check for the updated version that lets you Hard Reset your Nokia C200. Click on download firmware and move on.
- Step 3: You have to wait for a while. Downloading process can take up to 10 minutes. While you’re waiting we are connecting to Nokia C200’s database, searching for an update for your device and then download and verify the firmware.
- Step 4: You’re almost done. When downloading process has done click on Hard Reset button. Process will take about 3 minutes to finish.
Method 5: Factory Reset Online Tool:Now let’s step into our last solution which lets you to hard reset your Nokia C200 online without downloading or installing anything. This method is our recommend for those who don’t have tech skills.
Our Hard Reset Tool will generate a secret code based on your Serial Number or IMEI within minutes. It works with any android device.
How To Use Hard Reset Online Tool:
- 1. Access our tool’s page here. Submit IMEI within app and click on connect. On this process we will add your Nokia C200’s IMEI to our database for upcoming Hard Reset process.
- 2. Select the brand of your phone.
- 3. Select if you want to erase all data on your device or not. Depending on your selection we will generate the secret code that suits you.
- 4. Press the “Generate secret code” button. Once the code has been generated will be available to be downloaded. You will also get step-by-step instructions on how to use the secret code.
We hope you have found what you’ve been looking for and you’ve successfully hard reset your Nokia C200. If you have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.