Before we dive into the guide, let us tell you why you should always have a back-up for all your data. Nevertheless, if you have already have a backup, it is possible to restore all your documents, including contacts, photos and etc. that has been made on your device.
Having said that, let’s move on to read a few methods on how to remove the lock screen on Nokia T21 devices, with the factory reset, or without the factory reset.
Method 1: Using the Android Device Manager to Unlock Nokia T21If you have your Google account connected with your Nokia T21, your device will be easily located on Find My Device page. However, your device must be turned on in order to locate your device. Apart from the option of erase and secure, there is a LOCK option too.
It’s simple. When you click on the Lock feature on the left sidebar, a window will pop up. You will be required to set up a new password which can be used to unlock your Nokia T21 password later on. If you want, you can set up the option of secure and erase the device from the given menu.
Method 2: Use the Safe Mode to Bypass Password on Nokia T21The Safe Mode option disables all apps downloaded on your Nokia T21. If you have the third party app installed on your Nokia T21 device, this option should definitely work for you.
To enter into the safe mode, keep pressing the power button and then hold the power press button for long. Your device will then ask you if you want to reboot your Nokia T21 or not. If you want to, simply press OK button and restart your phone.
After it is turned on, check the app which was first used to set the lock screen, then uninstall and wipe all the data. You can now set a new lock screen for your device.
Method 3: Use Factory Reset to Unlock Nokia T21Using this method will erase all data from the device hence, it is important that you have a backup before using the option. Remember that this method will also remove the lock screen password and pin
Let’s look at some steps that will help you restore your Nokia T21.
- Step 1: First things first. When your device is powered off, just press the volume down and power button at the same time.
- Step 2: Once the Nokia T21 logo appears on the screen, release both the button. Press and hold the power button again, but immediately.
- Step 3: You can release all the buttons when the Android System Recovery shows up.
- Step 4: Use the volume buttons to navigate through the menu. Press the power button to select the factory reset option or wipe data.
- Step 5: Finally, restart your device by selecting the reboot system. The screen lock will disappears once it is restarted.
Method 4: Password remover toolYou can download this tool from the download button given below, and connect the smartphone with the help of USB cable. Follow the instructions given on the screen for removing Nokia T21 forgotten pin lock pattern or password.
- Step 1: Download the Password remover tool on your computer, open and then connect. You will be shown two options: either remove the entire data once password is unlocked. Second, just remove the password. Choose either one and move on to next step.
- Step 2: The password remover tool will easily locate the firmware version installed on your smartphone. It will look for the updated version which will allow you to bypass the Nokia T21 lock screen. Go on the download firmware, then step ahead.
- Step 3: Here, you will have to wait for a while as the process of downloading can take as much as ten minutes. In the meantime, you connect to the device’s database. Look for the update option and then download and authenticate the firmware.
- Step 4: You have almost reached the finishing line. Once the downloading process has finished, you can then hit the UNLOCK button for removing the lock screen password, pattern lock or pin. The entire process of removal can take up to 3 minutes.
Method 5: Password Remover Online ToolLet us dive into the last option which allows you to access the forgotten pin, pattern or password without installing or downloading anything else for Nokia T21. We recommend this method to the ones who lack technical skill and want to recover their password in a jiffy.
This tool will then come up with a secret code without revealing the phone’s password on the basis of your Serial number or IMEI. This tool is workable for any Android device.
Let see how to use the Password Remover Online Tool
- 1. Visit the tool page and submit the IMEI within app. Click to connect. During this process, your Nokia T21’s IMEI will be added by us to the database for future unlocking process.
- 2. Select your phone’s brand. Choose your device that needs to be unlocked from the list of devices shown to you.
- 3. You can either choose to remove all the data from the device or keep it as it is. Your secret code will be generated on the basis of your selection.
- 4. Once the secret code is given to you, you can then download it. You can also download the step by step instructions that will guide you how to use the secret code.